Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Appalling Oversight






In another appalling oversight I have failed to bring my text along with to the internet cafe and have nothing to offer but photographs.

The photos should give you a rough idea on what life was like on the Darjeeling tour. If you can recognise the ludicrous looking animal then you can avail a free pint off me when I return to England No answer sharing allowed. If you can identify the shambolic gurning figure who appears to have fallen off his bike then you can buy me a pint. The other pic shows probably the first ever Orange bike on the back of a horse/pony/ass ever and in the pic the bike is about to unloaded and delivered back to its owner.

Anyhow will be back soon with the real text soon.

1 comment:

Mike Towers said...

... its a Red Panda. Recognised it instantly. Lily has a DVD called BOO! where 'Boo' goes to faraway places and metamorphosis into 'exotic' animals, one was a Red Panda.