Saturday, October 30, 2010

In At The Deep End.


Hello everyone. I am back on the blog trying to catch up a bit. A thousand stories to tell but the narrator is lazy so persevere with him if you can.

At present I am in Darjeeling on my 27th cup of tea of the day which is the habit here. We are three tours into the season already, god alone knows what has happened with the time. We have another group arriving this Friday in Calcutta so in between preparing for that and doing innumerable tasks in between (eating momo's, drinking a few beers) I will work on the recent history and let you decide if my time has been well spent. So dive in with me. (Excuse the pic and the pun.)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

At least you sound in a better mood than last post , must have been the queueing equivalent of road rage!

Buryboy said...

What a pleasure to find you back blogging. I have been coming to your site with less and less frequency in the increasingly forlorn hope that you might get back to it - and you do.

I really enjoy reading your bits - they are great. So thanks.

And they bring back happy memories of my trips with you around Kerala.